INTO DEEPER WATERS

Waterfall III by Veselov

"I used to sit on the banks with a raft and watch the water roll lazily by. One day I pushed my raft into the shallows of the water and found the water moved swifter than I thought. My raft was actually a boat. Then, after some time, I rowed my little boat into deeper water. There were great storms, mighty winds, tremendous waves, and sometimes I felt so alone. But I have noticed my little rowboat is now a mighty ship manned by my friends and loved ones; and beautiful calm seas, warm sunny days, and nights filled with comfortable dreams always double after a storm. Now, I could never go back and sit on the bank. In fact, I search for deeper water. Such is life when lived."
--B. D. Gulledge--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The artist captures the light.
The quote captures the message.
The two together are powerful.
Thx

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thanks for manning my little row boat...This post is a lighted message!